dimanche 16 janvier 2011

Welcome!

Well, welcome dear reader!

I don't know how you found my blog but it is a pleasure to have you there!

It all began when I started to watch BBC Sherlock. I got slightly TOTALLY obsessed with it (and yes, it is in part Benedict Cumberbatch's fault ) and wanted to know more about the character that is Sherlock Holmes. I'm reading the books at the moment and as I was reading "A scandal in bohemia" I got interested in the character of Irene Adler.
I did the link with the tv show and wondered "how would Irene be in the 21th century?" and by that, I mean fashionwise. I like fashion and I love to adopt the style of the people I admire, and for now, it is Irene.
So I'll try and do some looks which Irene could wear nowadays and post them here!

There will be probably others stuffs as I don't know exactly where i'm going with this blog... so I hope you'll enjoy the journey with me there and don't be shy, post comments, anything that cross your mind (well no, not everything, I mean, "I'm hungry I want an apple" would be a bit off topic)

Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling now because it will become boring!

Lots of love,

I.

ps: I am french, so if I'm making any mistakes, feel free to correct me!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire